By Josh Davis When we describe the service providers we work with, we always share that they take a consultative approach with clients to understand their individual business needs while taking into account best practices, changes in regulation and legislation, and typical industry-related challenges. In doing this, they’re able to provide a customized solution to each of their clients that makes the most sense for each individual company they work with. Our workforce management solutions, combined with our partners’ expertise, help companies continually recruit, grow, manage, and retain their workforce while growing their bottom line. The ACA provides yet another avenue that service providers can be a go-to resource for, for their clients. It also enables them to add additional value to clients by offering ACA-specific solutions/services. Today, we launched this video of your peers discussing what small and medium-sized companies need to know about the ACA. It covers areas like,
- The impact the ACA has to employers and employees alike
- The types of data needed for ACA compliance
- What employers should look for in an ACA solution
- The importance of ongoing and proactive management of an ACA strategy and plan
This ACA compliance video is just one of a larger series entitled “Trends in Workforce Management”. This series will provide insight from several solution providers on specific topics that affect SMBs and their workforce management practices. Each video will provide SMB owners and their operations, HR, and finance personnel with critical information on developing workforce management strategies to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. In addition to the ACA, the series will cover other topics on a bi-monthly basis throughout the year, including:
- The Mobile Workforce – Employees today expect the same anytime, anywhere mobile functionality on the job that they use in their personal lives. SMBs can harness the power of mobile for their workforces while devising strategies to manage in the moment.
- Time and Attendance ROI – An automated time and attendance solution is a staple for successful SMBs. Technology plays a critical role to improve productivity, reduce payroll costs, and decrease manual administration time while providing visibility into the workforce.
- Cloud vs. On-Premise – Cloud-based workforce management solutions offer SMBs specific benefits over traditional on-premise solutions, including the ability to maximize IT resources, ease of installation, and data accessibility.
- Integration and Data – Workforce management integration with other critical software solutions is no longer reserved for large enterprises. SMBs can leverage a single database across various functional areas to ensure data accessibility and integrity.
- The Power of Outsourcing – Ever-changing regulations combined with the many nuances of workforce management are tough waters for SMBs to navigate alone. SMBs are increasingly partnering with workforce management providers to understand and navigate industry challenges, best practices, and regulations that affect their business.
Service providers participating in the video series are A Plus Payroll; Ameriflex Business Solutions; Axiom Human Resource Solutions; Benetech; BeyondPay; Checkmate Workforce Management Solutions; Evens Time; Exact Payroll; Integrated Payroll Services (iPS); J&H Inc.; Mosaic Employer Solutions; PAYBEN; PayNorthwest; Payroll Data Services; Payroll Professionals; Paystubz; Primepoint; ProPayroll, Propel HR; Resourcing Edge; Synergy Group HCM; Workforce Management Solutions; and Xponent Employer Solutions.
What are some insights or expertise you have shared with your clients around the ACA or the other topic areas?
About Josh Davis: Josh is the Channel Marketing Manager at Kronos SaaShr, and is responsible for driving the marketing strategy and plan aimed at increasing the growth of existing channel partners in addition to the recruitment of new channel partners.